Premier Soccer International
Cerritos Regional SC
Warrior Vail Lacrosse Tournament
We would like to thank those of you who have supported TeamRunner during its past and ongoing development process, from funding to donating your valuable time, in order to help us reach our goals.
We Are Sociable
Social Media Links
We would love to hear from you, so feel free to submit your best team tips. We are looking for your favorite recipes or snack ideas for teams as well as any ideas that make travelling with teams just a bit easier. See our first submissions below. Submit your suggestions to BlogTips@TeamRunner.com
Favorite Sports Team Fuel Recipes
A great energy bar for endurance actvities. If you would like to make it Gluten Free just use GF Oats and GF vanilla.
- Sunflower Oil - 3/4 cup
- Soft Dark Brown Sugar - 1 cup
- Golden Syrup - 2 tbsp
- Peanut Butter - 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Sesame Seeds - 2 tbsp
- Sunflower Seeds - 2 tbsp
- Flaked Almonds - 1/2 cup
- Sultanas - 1/2 cup
- Chopped Dates - 1/2 cup
Transfer mixture to a baking tin lined with parchment. Roughly 10 x 6 inches.
Press down firmly with a metal fork.
Place in an oven at 350 degrees F keeping an eye on them so they don't get over done.
Finally, leave to cool in the tin before you take them out and cut them.
Team Travel Tips
- Dry your soccer cleats by placing them in the sun.
- Once dry fill a pair of old socks with cat litter and tie a knot in each sock. Cat litter is great for absorbing moisture and odors.
- Place the athletic socks filled with cat litter inside your cleats. Best to do when you have a couple of days to let them sit. This will help keep your cleats moisture and oder free.