Improving the way hotels and teams connect
TeamRunner is unlike any other sports travel related website. It is an online community that manages the sports travel for sports organizations and event managers in all types of sports throughout the country. TeamRunner serves three primary markets:
- Sport Organizations
TeamRunner has created a way to connect athletes, sports organizations and businesses together that not only makes the process of sports travel much easier, but is also better for everyone involved. It does this through a more efficient communication platform and much needed features for all of its users.
TeamRunner - Good for Everyone
TeamRunner supports local businesses by helping them to be better prepared for and able to market to the influx of customers that sports events bring. TeamRunner also creates scholarships for kids who cannot afford to play team sports.
What Can it Do for Hotels?
TeamRunner is a cloud-based program that allows hotels the ability to improve efficiencies and maximize revenue opportunities due to the programs capacity to provide visibility and real-time team information and communication without interfering with current programs.
- Online reservation bookings
- Receive & respond to RFPs for all sports events in your area
- Rooming list by event and team
- Automated contracts
- Bundling and cross-sell and up-sell service opportunities
- Options for individual or full team reservations
- Reporting system
- Calendar - view all sports events traveling to your area
What Does it Cost? What is the Process?
TeamRunner is a commission based system. There are no monthly fees or sign up costs.
- The sports organization creates an RFP for an upcoming event in TeamRunner
- TeamRunner submits the RFP to the hotel for consideration
- Hotel may accept or reject the RFP
- If accepted, the hotel upon completion of the event will pay TeamRunner the standard 10% IATAN commission in addition to the agreed commission to the sports organization. * based on actual nights and calculated at end of stay
TeamRunner provides you with the opportunity to review RFPs from sports organizations or events in your area that you may not even be aware of. You can also receive bids from teams or individuals that are just traveling to your area.
How Can I Get Started?
Go to TeamRunner.com and sign up. Fill in the information to get your hotel loaded into the system. You will be notified via email when a sports organization sends you an RFP so that you may log in and respond. It's as simple as that.