TeamRunner provides visibility to potential customers in your area and offers communication opportunities with the sports team market. It is a commission-based system so there is no cost to sign up and start using it. When you receive business TeamRunner receives a commission. It’s that simple.
So what does that mean in terms of potential customers?
Within the next 12 months TeamRunner is tracking to have
- 200 tournaments in the system
- 150 teams per tournament (30,000 teams)
- At least 13 athletes with a 2 family members= 26 39 (780,0001,170,000 people)
- A minimum 2-day tournament = 64 meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners = 3,120,000over 7,020,000 opportunities to feed people)* Note: Average team dinner reservation is 45-50 people
Other benefits of using TeamRunner for booking reservations include
- Teams pre-order and pre-pay in advance – reduces chances of cancellations
- Reduce food costs with ability to offer fixed menus
- Improve staff planning
Customer Targeting & Marketing
- The TeamRunner sports calendar shows you when teams will be in your area, how long they are staying and what they are looking for
- RFP system allows you to create customer promotions and bundle offers to entice customers
- Pay only for marketing that benefits you
- Access to sports team business trends—identify the most profitable sports, teams and months for your business – information to guide future decisions.
855 294.6263 x2 and we will help to get you enrolled. You will be glad you did.